"To be an advocate is to have courage, independence and a passion for the things that matter"
– Kirsten Uedol
Citizen Advocate Volunteers
Advocacy gives a voice to those who need it most regardless of ability, gender, race, ethnicity and sexuality.
Include Me are looking for volunteers to become Citizen Advocates for adults aged 16-65, living in North East Fife, who are vulnerable, isolated and risk being excluded from their communities.
- Make a long-term commitment for 2 – 3 hours each month?
- Help someone have a voice?
- Support someone make decisions about their own life?
- Help someone be connected to their local community?
- Become a friend to someone who may be isolated?
Volunteer as a Citizen Advocate and change a life!
Management Committee Members
We are looking for volunteers to join our Management Committee. The Committee support the work of the Development Workers by managing the organisational funding and other operational responsibilities. Meetings are 6 weekly (currently on Wednesdays from 09.30 – 11.00am on Microsoft Teams), with possible face to face meetings in St Andrews or Cupar in the future.